Regional Sales Representative, Central Region
(Sales Territory borders the 401 corridor in Central/Eastern Ontario)
EastGen is growing our business development team. Are you passionate about the dairy industry and passionate about being part of a winning team? Are you committed to farmers first? EastGen is proud of our leading team of the best trained, most knowledgeable staff in dairy genetics. We are looking for the next generation of industry leaders to join our team. Are you a future leader?
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Using EastGen’s 360° Genetic Solutions approach to help producers reach their genetic and reproductive goals through the sale of genetics and farm products
- Maintain and develop a roster of future clients
- Effectively negotiate and close business within a sales territory
- Work with a team of technicians and support staff
- Periodically participate in industry events where you will help educate and challenge the industry
- Stay ahead of the competition by participating in company training and meetings
Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competency in each of the following areas:
- Commitment to helping farmers achieve their goals
- Passion for genetic improvement
- Proven track record of effectively managing your time and energy to achieve results
- Ability to learn and use various technologies to support the sales function
- High achiever who thrives in a rewards-based compensation system
- Motivated team player with the ability to balance working independently with company objectives
- Great listener, negotiator, and advocate for the producers you serve
- Strong sense of self-discipline and results orientation
- Hold yourself accountable to a high standard of honesty integrity, and respect for farmers and fellow staff
- Hold a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A diploma or degree in Agriculture or equivalent work experience in the AI/dairy industry or related field is preferred.
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
Perks: EastGen, a leader in the industry, offers a progressive and challenging work environment and competitive compensation and benefits package that includes commission and performance bonuses. We are committed to continuous learning and professional development and provide ongoing training opportunities that build on our strengths and develop our talent.
Hours of Work: This position is open to individuals seeking either full-time or part-time work. Minimum hours of work will be 25 hours per week.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume by July 14, 2017 to the attention of: Human Resources Manager, EastGen, 7660 Mill Road, Guelph, ON N1H 6J1
or Email: email@example.com or Fax: 519-821-1268
“Invested in Your Future”
Potential for a rewarding career, personal growth and career development await you.
EastGen will provide accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. These accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, EastGen will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.